About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Serve God Anyway

Untitled Inspiration:

So remember, people are unreasonably illogical and self-centered.
LOVE THEM ANYWAY

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfishness and ulterior motives.
DO GOOD ANYWAY

If you are successful, you will win false friends and make true enemies.
TRY TO SUCCEED ANYWAY

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
BE GOOD ANYWAY

Honesty and frankness will get you nowhere, they make you vulnerable.
BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY

People favor underdogs, but they follow the top dogs.
WELL, FIGHT FOR SOME UNDERDOGS ANYWAY

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
I’ve seen that happen.
BUILD ANYWAY

People really need help, but they attack you if you try to help them.
TRY ANYWAY

Give the world the best that you have, and you’ll get kicked in the mouth.
GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU HAVE, ANYWAY.

--Anonymous

I have been spending time thinking about the meeting last night. If I had written the above thought and wanted to address the outcome of the meeting, I would have added the following line:

If you are called to serve God, some may tell you that you are not worthy or not able.
SERVE GOD ANYWAY!

2 comments: