About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Plan B

Pete Wilson is releasing a book later this year titled Plan B. On the Amazon page for Plan B, you can watch a video of Pete Wilson talking about his book and what it is about. In the video was this statement that I liked.

"I'm just so sick of this version of Christianity, where we feel like our entire theology can fit on a T-Shirt, Bumper Sticker, or maybe even a bracelet." Pete Wilson

1 comment:

  1. That's so mean! What would Jesus do? (NOTE to those who think I'm being serios: I'm not being serious.)

    ReplyDelete