About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Question for God

Have you ever heard someone say, "That's the first question I'll ask God when I get to heaven." Have you ever said that or thought about it. Well I have been trying to think about this a little should there be some nice Q & A session with God once we all get there. Of course for the indecisive, the long line will probably provide plenty of time for you to figure out what your question is going to be. Well I have a question, I just don't know if it is an appropriate first question to ask God.

Is bigfoot real?

It just seems like there should be much more important things to ask Him, but I really want to know the answer.

Any thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. You would ask that first...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer - of course he's real! You've seen the footage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course he's real, and a terrific actor to boot. Several years ago, he portrayed himself in an introspective melodrama titled "Harry and the Hendersons". Though I don't believe his birth name is truly "Harry". He did, however, carry John Lithgow throughout the entire movie. Breathtaking.

    These days, I believe you can find him acting in a series of commercials promoting his new food product line, the Slim Jim. I am a bit surprised to see him take a "step down" to do commercials seeing as how he is such an excellent actor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff
    Thank you for that response. I laughed out loud in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In an effort to remove any embarrassment I may have caused to the Slim Jim Company and/or Harry "Bigfoot" Henderson, I must state the following:

    The accomplished actor Harry "Bigfoot" Henderson does not and has not ever endorsed the food product Slim Jim. He is however, an avid spokesman for Jack Links Beef Jerky. I did not in any way mean to defame the good name of Slim Jim or cause any harm to the Jack Links Beef Jerky product line. Please accept my apology for this unfortunate misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete