About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All doubts have been removed

A piece of advice that I think more people should follow comes from Mark Twain. "It is better to keep you mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Unfortunately I am not always able to follow good advice. So...I created a blog! A place for me to impart my wisdom (or lack thereof) unto the world. And it is a place for you to share yours as well. Feel free to comment on my posts. Let us challenge each other, and just as importantly, let us make each other laugh.

4 comments:

  1. well this should be an interesting experience. One thing tho...you might want to spell check your posts. I'm guessing you meant "piece" instead of peice? unless that is a new word I haven't learned yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to "make each other laugh" then you did it. You having a blog makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Criticize me all you want just don't circumcise me any more. I would like to go on the record saying my spelling is just fine for growing up in Cut-N-Shoot. And you, anonymous, make yourself known.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, hi. How do I type in my name to post? Got it...I think.

    ReplyDelete