About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love this show!

I recently saw a portion of an episode of "The Office" that cracks me up. I thought I would share this portion with you concerning good advice.

Michael: (speaking to Dwight) What's the most inspiring thing ever said to you?
Dwight: "Don't be an idiot!" Whenever I am about to do something, I ask myself "Would an idiot do that?" If the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.

Maybe more people should start following Dwight's approach to decision making.

1 comment:

  1. If I asked that question before I did/said everything, I don't think I would speak much. At all. Ever.

    ReplyDelete