About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shut Up And Listen



I have something to admit. It might put me in the same category of people who cry during long distance telephone commercials. I love the Kleenex let it out commercial that I posted above. I think it came out during the time I was considering going back to school to get a counseling degree.

The other day I remembered this commercial and I thought about the truth behind it. The world is full of people who need someone to shut up and listen. Someone who will slow down in all the busyness in life to pay attention. To be able to meet someone’s needs we have to be able to hear their needs first.

No comments:

Post a Comment