About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Friday, February 12, 2010

The "L" Word

With it, we have life. With it we have purpose. With it the broken can be restored.

We get it from our spouse, our children, our friends, and most importantly God.

We should give it to all we encounter.

It is not just a feeling, but it produces the greatest feelings in the world!

Love: It makes the world go round

(Working in a Junior High around Valentines Day will either make you loathe the day with all your being, or turn you extra sappy. This year it has made me extra sappy.)

Sarah Grace: Thank you. I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment