About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fighting Sin

Jared Wilson has an awesome post on his blog today, which includes an excerpt from his upcoming book. It centers on fighting your sin. I pray we would all do this. Below are some of the statements from his blog, but I encourage you to click here to read the whole thing.

"With the power of God's love and the message of the cross, stiffen your back, hold your head up high, and take a machete to the sin that entangles."

"Make bloodthirsty war with the sin in you. Watch for it, search it out, assassinate it with the word of God."


It is time for war!

No comments:

Post a Comment