About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Song

I heard this song as I was pulling up to work today. I of course was running a little late as most mornings, but I kept listening to it. I was having a hard time getting out of the truck while the song was still playing. It may not be new to you but today was the first time I have heard it and wanted to share it with you.

The song is by Among the Thirsty and the title is I'd need a savior. Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have wanted to get out of the car either!!! I love instruments and they don't bother me one bit, but that song sure would sound beautiful from the voices in our church one Sunday morning, wouldn't it??!?!?!

    Thanks for sharing. I just had a 4 1/2 minute "moment" between me and my savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and should I take it personally that you have everyone else 'bookmarked' on the side of your blog but you don't have me there? I am one of your most faithful followers... uh, it hurts David, it just hurts!

    JK :-)

    ReplyDelete