About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Insanity

Dustin gave me a set of sermons to listen to yesterday. I started listening to them on my way to work today. I have some other things I want post about later today, but I thought this was a cool quote from the guy. It hits home the issue we have talked about being inward focused instead of outward focused. This is not an exact quote, just the best that I can remember it.

"If a farmer went into his house and threw his seeds all over the place and against the walls, and then went outside to the fields expecting a harvest, we would call him insane. But this is what the church does every week." Patrick Mead

2 comments: