About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

One Year Anniversary

One year ago today, against wise advice, I typed out my first post on this blog. My goal was that I could create a place where we could discuss and debate our faith and help each other grow. To those who have read and commented, Thank you! Because I have grown this year and our online discussions here helped me do that. God has opened my eyes to so many things over the last year.

One of those things is my constant need to Treasure Him and Christ above all other things.

“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.” --Matthew 13:44

When I seek Him fully and Treasure Him fully, I will see and know Him clearly and know his will. So for those of you who stuck with me for the first year, I ask you join me in another year of trying to know and love God more each day. Let us be amazed by the King of Glory each day and let us cling to Him with everything that we face this year.

This video is one I put in a post almost a year ago, but I love what it has to say. I get chills every time I listen to the words. He is our king and our treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment