About Me

My photo
I am a husband and a father and I pray that I will continue to look more like Christ to my wife and children each day. I pray that all that I do will be used to give glory to the Father and Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Think

I know, I know, you must be thinking, "Another video, and of John Piper on top of it." Take 4 minutes and watch this video. John Piper's new book is titled Think: The Life of the Mind and the Love of God. I should be getting this book this weekend. It looks awesome. This video covers what the book is about but does it in an awesome and creative way. I can't wait to read this book that challenges us to do "one of the most hazardous things that we do." Think! And do it to bring Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment